Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sponsor our March for Babies!!

Monday, February 16th was Brody's estimated due date. I have been so anxious of this date, but fortunately I have stayed extremely busy. Between substitute teaching, waitressing, and taking care of a sick puking Jeremy, I haven't had a chance to really think about things and cry. It is sort of emotionally refreshing.
I have had time, though, to sign up Jeremy, his boys, and I to walk in memory of Brody in March of Dime's March for Babies on April 26th. I love their slogan, "One day, all babies will be born healthy." They are one of the few organizations that are doing research for premature babies, and to my knowledge one of the only organizations doing research for pPROM. You have no idea how frustrating it is to have no answers about pPROM. Hopefully, someday, we will understand more through this research. This helps me a lot by doing something positive with his death by helping other babies. I urge you to please sponsor our walk by donating even a dollar to sponsor me, Jeremy, Layne, or Chase. To donate, go to : www.marchforbabies.org/teammouch We really appreciate it!

No comments: