Sunday, September 5, 2010

One month old!

One month in, and I couldn't be happier. Right now I am listening to Max in his swing, humming along and making the cutest noises anyone could ever hear. Here are a few stats about our little blessing:
Current weight: 10 pounds 12 ounces
Likes: Max seems to really love tummy time. We do it every morning when he is the most active and he tries so hard. He likes lifting his head and kicking up his legs in attempt to turn over.
Dislikes: Max doesnt seem to like laying flat on his back. He can crash out in pretty much every position, except if I put him flat on his back. He flails his arms and legs and grunts a whole lot as soon as hes put down.
Sleeping habits: Up until the past few days, Max fell asleep around 11 pm, woke around 3, 5,7, and up for good around 9 am. Then he would fall back asleep around 1pm until 7pm and back asleep at 11pm again. But the last two days hes been thrown off and has only gotten up twice in the night, but one of those times hes up for about 2.5 hours which is not fun! But I always nap once a day, so the lack of sleep hasn't really fazed me. Max is also a really loud sleeper, he grunts a lot throughout the night!
Eating: Max is still nursing and its going really great. Next week we are going to introduce a bottle of my milk to him for when I start back up at work. I plan to nurse as long as possible, six months is essentially my main goal.

All-in-all our first month was amazing and flew by. I love this child more and more every day, and little by little his personality peeks its way out. Life is lovely!

No comments: