Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some Good News...

Last night I got a visit from one of the MFM doctors (a high risk doctor in St. V's) to go over my ultrasound from earlier in the day. He did say he saw an improvement in the fluid!! This is great because as of Monday there was absolutely no fluid, so its just a great answer to prayer that over two days some fluid did come back. The baby wasn't swimming around in fluid like most babies, but there were some pockets. Many people don't know that amniotic fluid is baby urine, so as long as fluid doesn't leak out, it can replentish itself. Since I have been here on bedrest I am barely losing any fluid, unlike the last 4 weeks when I was at home. I will also get ultrasounds twice a week down in MFM, I will probably be in for my next on Monday or Tuesday, so pray really hard that this fluid does not go away and more accumulates. God is really being good to us, keep praying because I know he is listening! Alright well I am going to go count all the political ads that I see on tv, it helps pass the time, haha.

1 comment:

Nancy Dolan said...

That is good news!!!! We will definitely keep praying for your baby's safe delivery. I'll tell you what...even though, I've had two children; I'm learning things from you that I never knew. Anyway, keep drinking your water and counting ads. There will be a quiz once I get there. Love, Nancy